Why do I see the “Failed to Load Resource” or "Out of Memory" errors when launching my BIAS software?
The "Failed to Load Resource" and "Out of Memory" error messages indicate that one — or all — of your BIAS license files are damaged.
To fix this problem:
Delete the damaged license files — these are located in:
- Windows Vista & Windows 7 — C:\Program Data*\BIAS\Licenses
- Windows XP — C:\ProgramFiles\BIAS\Licenses
- Once you access the Licenses folder, delete the license file for the application you are having trouble with.
- Once this file is deleted, launch your BIAS software and authorize with your original serial number.
*Program Data is a hidden folder. To be able to view it, you have to change a setting in the Folder Options control panel:
- Open the Folder Options control panel.
- Click the “View” tab.
- Click the “Show hidden files, folders, or drives” radio button.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- Click the “OK” button to exit.
Note that after you have finished deleting the damaged license files, you may wish to restore the original hidden folders behavior. To do so, simply click the “Don’t show hidden files, folders, or drives” radio button, also in the “Advanced settings” list, in the View tab of the Folder Options control panel.